 Inventories / 427
Re: 7994 City Harbor Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:37:13 GMT

In lugnet.inv, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone who owned this set could confirm whether the 1x2 plates with rails just above the windsheild on the truck were dark blue or if they were black. I can’t tell from the photos.

Jonathan, this is something you can also guess from the instructions when they’re available, as they feature an inventory nowadays.

You can usually find instructions for new sets directly from LEGO, cross-indexed for our convenience there:

http://www.br-eng.info/words/index.php/search-lego-instructions/?ins_qry=7994

As you can see from the instructions for 7994 (booklet 4+5), there doesn’t seem to be any section at all for dark blue pieces there. Unless all these black pieces are in fact dark blue, but that would be dreaming too much (and 26 would have to be dark blue in that dream, too)

Jean-Marc