 Inventories / 237
Re: Peeron inventory mistakes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 22:05:55 GMT

On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 09:29:21PM +0000, John Patterson wrote:
Dan, thanks for the response.  Do you want me to forward what I find
to you?  I just finshed 349 and there are a lot of mistakes in the
inventory.  If you do not want me to forward this stuff to you, please
just let me know.

Please do send any corrections for mistakes you find!  Send updates to
inv at peeron dot com - that address goes to everyone who has access to
update the inventories.

Thanks!

Dan

--