 Inventories / 229
228  |  230
Subject:
Peeron inventory mistakes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:34:47 GMT

I have been finding many many errors on the Peeron inventory lists.  I have
contacted them and they do not respond.  To keep things correct I will be noting
on the Lugnet set guide when an inventory is wrong.  I have found so many
mistakes in their listings it is somewhat discouraging.  What I do is check
their listing and then build the set from my collection. I have a lot of old
sets, when there is a difference I check more than one copy if I have more.  I
always give Peeron the benifit of the doubt but so many of their inventory
listings are complied from directions.  That leaves a lot to be asked for.  Mine
are from the sets themselves, usually multiple sets.
John P (956)