 Inventories / 233
Re: Peeron inventory mistakes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 19:38:47 GMT

Thanks for the suggestions and insight.  I am not too techincal and really the
only way I have time to update is to send it by email.  I am not talking about a
lot, but one or two at the most a day.  I have 7300 sets and am now building all
the ones that are opened to insure that they are correct.  I just finished 349
constuction set and there are over 10 errors in that listing.  I realize that
they provide a service, but there does not seem to be quality control.  Set 001
is a real mess on Peeron.  I have 33 or 34 copies and none agree with what is on
Peeron.  And more importantly, the inventory is on the box.  Yet Peeron accepted
this without question.  I really can not do more than that in that I use Micro
Soft Data Base that comes with Works. My main goal is to make sure that my sets
are correct.My only other complaint is that they have never answered an email
from me when I pointed out a mistake here and there.  Sometimes the pictures of
a part is wrong (I have 520,000 spare parts) and have sent them pictures of
parts they do not list.  Maybe it is just me because I am not a tech with
sending data bases.  My goal is to make sure that everything is at least brough
to their attention.
John P