 Instructions / 73
Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:43:02 GMT

Hi Dave and Ahui,

  LPub is not supposed to do this.  Lars Hassing reported this long ago, and
I thought I had fixed it.  WHen LPub starts it makes a backup of the current
pvengine.ini file.  When LPub exits it is supposed to restore this file to
its previous state.  This is a bad bug and I will work on fixing it ASAP.

  Ahui, thanks for volunteering to be the help desk.

  What field in the ini needs to be changed?

Kevin

In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera writes:
<snip>
But on the down side, I think my use of LPub screwed something up with my
POV-Ray, such that I get an LPub-related error message when I try to use the
renderer, even why I use if for non-LPub-generated POV files.  I'll have to
re-run it when I get home to be sure of the message, but it cites some
glitch in my POV-Ray ini file.  On the basis of this scant info, can anyone
say whether they've also experienced this?  I expect that I made a simple
mistake, but I don't know what it might be.  What's a good solution?

  Dave!

Open up POV-Ray and click on the INI Icon Button.  When the pop-up window
appears look for the textbox that says "command line options:".  LPub will
have left something there.  ERASE what ever is there and leave blank.  Then
click on the set but do not render button and you can now use POV-Ray as normal.

Everytime you use LPub, however, it will leave this behind.
-AHui
LDraw Help Desk