 Instructions / 401
Re: Instruction Tutorial - Dry Goods Store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 04:50:36 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Benjamin Ellermann writes:
I have created a new town building, a Dry Goods Store.

I am using this MOC as an example of my process to make high quality
building instructions.  I still need to write a how to section for Jake's
Building Instructions Portal but here are the images.

Hi Ben,

As a relative newcomer (and at a late age) to Lego, I always appreciate
building instructions. It gives me ideas and shows me how to do things. I
really like your instructions, and the main reason is the little boxes that
show the pieces and the quantity of each needed. I don't have to try and
figure that out for myself. I can make a list of the pieces and collect them
before starting to build. Another plus for me.

Thanks for helping a newbie.

Shirley.