 Instructions / 395
394  |  396
Subject:
Instruction Tutorial - Dry Goods Store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.town, lugnet.western
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 18:12:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have created a new town building, a Dry Goods Store.

I am using this MOC as an example of my process to make high quality
building instructions.  I still need to write a how to section for Jake's
Building Instructions Portal but here are the images.

Final Instructions:

LDraw file:

Piece Editing Tutorial Images:

Subassembly Editing Process

Instruction Page Creation Process:

I used mlcad, l3p, lpub, and pov-ray to create the rendered images.  A
scanner was used to get images of certain pieces like the shutters.
Finally, I edited images in photoshop by adding a background image, step
numbers, lines outlining the pieces, etc.

Please leave feedback on the images and what I should include in the
tutorial and what you think of the store.  (As a side note - I do not have
access to a digital camera at this time to take pictures of the actual model)

Ben