 Instructions / 400
Re: Instruction Tutorial - Dry Goods Store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 04:40:11 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Dean R. Hennen writes:

Amazing Ben! Very rustic. Looks just like a real WW store! The store is so
simple to build but is so detailed!

Thank you.  My goal was to make a set that would be easy to build.

Nice use of parts for the shop objects
and I especially like the way you made the top "sign part" on the roof. I
have to say that your design looks a lot better than TLC's Wild West General
Store design.

I was trying to make a "run down" appearance for the parapet.  This store
could be in the wild west or a small town in the 1880's-1920's.

Awesome job! Keep building and designing!

I am happy that you like the instructions.

Ben