 Instructions / 15
Re: Follow-up: What *IS* a building instruction anyway?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 04:00:39 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Ahui Herrera writes:

The goal is to make BIs as GOOD IF NOT BETTER than what TCL makes.

On the contrary, my goal is generally to communicate an idea to others.

If I was to produce a custom set for sale, *then* my goal would be to create
instructions similar in quality to TLC. But thats a very small part of what
instructions are about (IMHO).

ROSCO