 Instructions / 14
Re: Build-a-Bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 03:56:44 GMT

"Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:H038CE.Ez5@lugnet.com...
Let me say this: if you can't build a similar bot with these instructions, • then
you
shouldn't be building with Lego.

Amen to that :)

But seriously, for a book or something, a more formal approach might be
needed (I'm working with something called LPub by Kevin Clague right
now...it does part generation and dat->pov->image all automatically...pretty
darn cool).  But for teaching other AFOL's how to recreate a certain MOC
(and we all thank you immensely for that, Eric), then your instructions
couldnt' be clearer.  Great job!

Luke