 Instructions / 30
29  |  31
Subject:
Henry's Harpsicord (was: Re: Build-a-Bot)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 14:31:01 GMT

Oh yes, later I realized I didn't say Harpsicord, rather I said Piano, which
is incorrect. Wow, this is really gonna be something, this really is a
highlight in the world of AFOL and high Art to be sure.

all the best,

Legomaster

Anyways, here's a little preview of the first sounds being played on my LEGO
musical instrument:

http://www.henrylim.org/Arpeggio.MPG

-Henry