 Instructions / *86 (-20)
  Re: How to use Lego bricks...

(...) No idea what year its from, I scanned the entire flyer and uploaded it here: (URL) is some very interesting reading on it, but no year is on it. But it does say "Lego now has gears and motors" so that may date it - I am no history expert for (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

  Re: How to use Lego bricks...

Mark P wrote in message ... (...) knobs (...) That's pretty amazing! Mind you, one thing they used to have in the sets of long ago was instructions on how to overlap the bricks to get a strong wall, instead of stacking them in piles. Seems obvious, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

  Re: How to use Lego bricks...

Wow, were people dumb back in those days or did the Samsonite company simply think that people would know what to do with them? That's a great find. What year is it from? Terry (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

  How to use Lego bricks...

I never really thought instructions on how to use Lego would be needed, but I guess back in the Samsonite days they felt they needed to teach people on how to use them. I got a box of old Lego (for free) at a garage sale and in with the Lego there (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

  Re: Chris Maddison's X-Wing Pod Building Instructions

(...) I am so glad that someone created building instructions for this design... it is a great Pod!! Add your own review here: (URL) work Chris and Ahui! Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster B.I. Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Chris Maddison's X-Wing Pod Building Instructions

A&M Productions is proud to presents Chris Maddison's X-Wing Pod Building Instructions. You can download the BI's either in PDF format or the Ldraw file. The files are located here: (URL) can also get to them via the BI portal. -A&M Productions (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Build your own Ikros Griffon!

(...) Jake PS: Don't forget to add a link to these instructions at the B.I. Portal! (URL) McKee Webmaster - B.I. Portal (URL) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Street Sensation instructions on my site

FYI, if anyone downloaded the ZIP file, they may want to redownload it. I just finished rebuilding one for a coworker (he gave up due to the online instructions not cutting it), and in the process found various problems with some of the pics (extra (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:H3Gx39.K88@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Kevin has updated the zip file to reflect the latest version of LPub. (URL) Kevin! Mike -- Mike Walsh - (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.inst)

"Kevin Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H3GLA5.AwM@lugnet.com... (...) 0 (...) Kevin - thanks for the update. The ZIP file on your web site still shows version 2.0. (URL) you replace this zip file or should I be downloading it (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

Hi, I wanted to mention that LPub is useful even if you are not working on a book, or web pages. It can be used to make building instructions from other peoples' DATs. It has an advantage over MLCAD in that it shows you pictures of the parts added (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

Hi Mike, I uploaded a new LPub with some fixes. I checked the pov-ray quality of 0 and it works now. I found a bug in L3P quality, fixed that and have uploaded it. Kevin (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

Jason and Guybush, Sorry for the late response I've had my head down the mathematical toilet working on my synthesizer for bendable parts. I obviously do not get this problem. I develop on Windows 2000. What OS are you working on? LPub only has (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

Hi Dave and Ahui, LPub is not supposed to do this. Lars Hassing reported this long ago, and I thought I had fixed it. WHen LPub starts it makes a backup of the current pvengine.ini file. When LPub exits it is supposed to restore this file to its (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:H3FCnt.L5D@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) my (...) the (...) to (...) anyone (...) If you alter your Pov settings using the Render->Edit Settings/Render menu pick (which essentially (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

<snip> But on the down side, I think my use of LPub screwed something up with my (...) Open up POV-Ray and click on the INI Icon Button. When the pop-up window appears look for the textbox that says "command line options:". LPub will have left (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

(...) The first time I ran a model through LPub, I was stunned by the ease with which the program pumped out such high-quality images. Someone else asserted that this will revolutionize the way AFOL's create and share model instructions, and I (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

WOW! This is seriously impressive and it couldn't have come at a better time. I am just putting together the instructions for my first custom kit, and until I saw this message and downloaded the software, I was handwriting a series of scripts to (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Help choose the next Featured Building Instruction!

All, I have added a poll to the lugnet.inst ((URL) sidebar to allow you to choose the next featured building instruction! I have picked some great designs, and I encourage you to check them out and add your review at the BI Portal ((URL) McKee LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Re: LPub - LEGO Publication made easy!

I am having the same problem. Access violations whenever it tries to generate a parts list. I have done nothing with the camera feature either. (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.inst)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact