 Instructions / *401 (-20)
  Re: Instruction Tutorial - Dry Goods Store

(...) Hi Ben, As a relative newcomer (and at a late age) to Lego, I always appreciate building instructions. It gives me ideas and shows me how to do things. I really like your instructions, and the main reason is the little boxes that show the (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: Instruction Tutorial - Dry Goods Store

(...) Thank you. My goal was to make a set that would be easy to build. (...) I was trying to make a "run down" appearance for the parapet. This store could be in the wild west or a small town in the 1880's-1920's. (...) I am happy that you like the (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: Instruction Tutorial - Dry Goods Store

(...) simple to build but is so detailed! Nice use of parts for the shop objects and I especially like the way you made the top "sign part" on the roof. I have to say that your design looks a lot better than TLC's Wild West General Store design. (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: BIP Contest II - Contest Reloaded

(...) Who me? Oh, ok. Yeah, you're right. Yeah, so you know the scale of the first movie vs. this new one? This contest is nearly the same jump! Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - B.I. Portal (URL) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

  Re: BIP Contest II - Contest Reloaded

Re: BIP Contest II - Contest Reloaded (hmmm... sounds like someone is excited about seeing the Matrix Reloaded ;) (...) Plural prizes sounds great! Ben (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

  Re: BIP Contest II - Contest Reloaded

(...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.contests)

  Instruction Tutorial - Dry Goods Store

I have created a new town building, a Dry Goods Store. I am using this MOC as an example of my process to make high quality building instructions. I still need to write a how to section for Jake's Building Instructions Portal but here are the (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.town, lugnet.western)

  BIP Contest II - Contest Reloaded

All, I am currently working on pulling together the pieces for the BIP Contest II. It is going to be bigger and better than the last contest. Like the last contest, the goal is to drive participation in the site. Last time we gave away one Model (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general) !!

  Re: COG shifter off topic

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HEu38p.11v8@lugnet.com... (...) ok thanx kelvin as i said "cog" is good for me i was just curious best regards pixel (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: uCOG V - my tiniest weight shifting walker

(...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: uCOG V - my tiniest weight shifting walker

For those interested in how I made the building instructions for uCOG V, I've uploaded (URL)Plus building instructions: (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: COG shifter off topic

(...) Besides, Mario and Giulio Ferrari use the term in their book, so it is good enough for me :^) Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: COG shifter off topic

(...) I used it because it is commonly used here, and because it is short. (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.robotics)

  COG shifter off topic

hi ppl are we using COG TLA cause we like TLAs or because we differ COG and centroid? btw i like TLAs so COG is cool pixel (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: uCOG V - my tiniest weight shifting walker

(...) It would be an honor. (...) Sounds like a blast! All my walkers will fit in the same space as Jama..... :^) I can see it now, a LEGO remake of Saturday Night Live's "Bambi meets Godzilla" LOL! Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: uCOG V - my tiniest weight shifting walker

Oh my, that's brilliant! dang! BF03 is gonna rock! Let's set up all our stuff together! Mechanical Mayhem begins! Aug 03. e (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: uCOG V - my tiniest weight shifting walker

Hi Philo, Great minds think alike. I did the same last night. I've got one build with studs up, and a second with studs down. I'm going to update the building instructions, and post the DAT files as well. I figure it is a good example of the new (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: uCOG V - my tiniest weight shifting walker

...I forgot to tell you that I built mine using one top (2984) and one base (2985) micromotor caps instead of two tops, and it works well (useful since micromotor is/was supplied with one part of each type...) Philo (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: uCOG V - my tiniest weight shifting walker

Thanks Philo, I fixed the instructions. I'll have to try adding a head! Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: uCOG V - my tiniest weight shifting walker

Very nice walker, Kevin ! It seems to work better with a little more weight on top, I added a small head (with blue eyes ;o) and it balances better. Building instructions are missing the 1/2 lengh pin and tube creating the cam with 16 tooth gear... (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact