 Instructions / 397
Re: BIP Contest II - Contest Reloaded
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 18:26:13 GMT

Re: BIP Contest II - Contest Reloaded (hmmm... sounds like someone is
excited about seeing the Matrix Reloaded ;)

In lugnet.inst, Jake McKee writes:
All,

I am currently working on pulling together the pieces for the BIP Contest
II. It is going to be bigger and better than the last contest.

Like the last contest, the goal is to drive participation in the site. Last
time we gave away one Model Team set. This time around the prizes (yes,
plural...very plural) are plentiful and quite cool.

Plural prizes sounds great!

Ben