 Instructions / *181 (-5)
  Re: LPub 2.1.0.3 released

"Kevin Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H89087.MI1@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) issues. (...) [ ... snipped ... ] As long as you are in there working on things - can you add an option to specify a directory where (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.3 released

Hi Jake, (...) I'm merely setting the camera angle to 1 which eliminates perspective. I do not set orthographic. I modified LPub so the lowest camera angle is 1, and fixed the label that indicates the actual camera angle so it is updated as the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.3 released

So to clarify, rather than use the ortho setting, you are choosing the camera angle setting and using a 1? Is that it, or are you doing additional stuff? I was playing around last night and was noticing that the creations weren't always centered (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.3 released

I ran into the want for orthographic camera, with my pneumatic adding machine MOC, and made some discoveries. You can simulate orthographic images with a camera angle of 1. I tried using 0, but L3P silently ignores this and assumes you want the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Instructions difficult for 7 year old

My littlest niece got the 200-piece play table for Christmas (I wonder who?) and we tried to follow some of the instructions inside the idea book. They are really hard for a 7-year old. The chief difficulty is when what should be a 6 step build is (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.inst)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact