 Harry Potter / 838
Re: LotR won't happen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 04:17:16 GMT

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in

In lugnet.harrypotter, James Brown writes:

I'm planning on making my own darn LotR LEGO.

I would love to see that, should you complete it.
I'm betting that the new Star Wars Ewoks will prove invaluable.

Tim wrote:
While they are indeed minifigs, the more appropriate term might be
"mini" minifigs - they are definitely of a smaller scale compared to a
regular minifig.

However I'm puzzled, allegedly these little furry brown bears are gonna
be smaller that minifies…            BUT HOW?!?
Will a new set of minifig legs come out?      (Perfect for Goblins and
Dwarfs!) (OR)
Will the figs have a new smaller torso?

Likely, Lego will do something dumb like make a regular minifig with a
really small head!    ;)

whoo small heads!
great for those shamans to play with.

         Sincerely,

                       --==RiçhärÐ==--

        You can reach me  @
Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com

.                                                     -Lego good,
Canada great-®

--
Daniel Staudt <dstaudt@hotmail.com>
Lugnet #872