 Harry Potter / 169
Re: No Victoria Lug homepage?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 16:42:06 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Ian Constable writes:

One side note...if there will be at least 7 books, do you (guys, in
general) think there will be 7 movies, and subsequent lego items...
I hear they are already filming the second movie....or at least in the
administrative processes. (I think Daniel Radcliffe needs a new license
to work...)

If they do end up making 7 movies and lego puts sets out for each film....
that is a whole lot of LEGO!!!

Just Hogwarts alone could be translated into at least 20 modular sets if Lego
wanted to be intelligent about it.  Well one could hope.

Benjamin Medinets

Yes, I read that there are going to be 11 sets for the HP theme instead of 9.
Take the Star Wars theme.  I'm sure no one will disagree with me saying that
the Star Wars theme has more sets than any other.

<buzzz>
Star Wars has the forth largest number of sets
Classic Castle has the third.
Classic Space has the second.
Classic Town has more sets that any other theme.
By the end of its run Star Wars will probably have more sets than Classic
Castle but it will be hard pressed to over take Classic Space and has no hope
of overrunning Classic Town.  "Where oh where have the good sets gone, oh where
oh where could the be."  Star Wars and hopefully Harry Potter.  (the real scary
part is that looking at Mega Bloks sets reminds me of Lego's ideals more than
Lego's current sets. <sigh>)

-Mike Petrucelli