 Harry Potter / 160
Re: No Victoria Lug homepage?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 01:33:18 GMT

Sorry that was the movie I wrote about

Claire Constable wrote:

You will find teaser pictures at harrypotter.com when you click on Daily
Prophet

the Rascal King wrote:

After the hope that I might find the holy grail of Harry Potter sneek peeks,
I used LUGNET's extensive database on all the LUG of the World, and found
that Victoria LUG is a LUG from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. I even
read the newsgroup posted on Lugnet........but i failed to find even a shred
of an allusion to a homepage or affiliated website with which to post such
pictures... therefore I fail to believe the existence of the Harry Potter
teaser pictures... If someone wants to prove me wrong, then I dare ya!
-the Rascal King ;P