 Harry Potter / 103
Re: No Victoria Lug homepage?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 23:19:12 GMT

I totally agree.  This committee fails to show evidence of the existence of
Victoria Lug, and the pictures of the minifigs.  Please some one show
action.  I cannot stand having to sit and wait while I also suffer being
deprived of HP lego and teasers.  (Doesn't that sound like Queen Amidala in
Episode 1?)