 Harry Potter / 1543
  Hey Harry Potter fans, what's up? (book 6 title spoiler)

Hi all, So, why is this group so silent lately? Let's get some chatter going. A few topics: 1. So, it's been enough time that everyone has seen the Prisoner of Azkaban. What'd you think? Personally I liked the darker feel, and I actually think they (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Hey Harry Potter fans, what's up? (book 6 title spoiler)

(...) Sorry no MOCs :( but I loved the movie and will probably see it again in the theaters before too long. I loved the flow of the movie and think that it was well put together. I didn't like the differences between 1st 2 movies the last last one (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Hey Harry Potter fans, what's up? (book 6 title spoiler)

Hi Bruce, yeah I guess this is one of the quieter groups around (same as adventurer and pirates), no MOC's, but I just got the Marauder's Map set, and actually I'm quite pleased with it. After all the complaints about the new colours (no I don't (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Hey Harry Potter fans, what's up? (book 6 title spoiler)

1 I would have loved this movie if I had never read the book.(this is my favorite in the series) but since i did read the book i really dont like this movie it doesnt stick to the book like the first two did. im still going to finish collecting all (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)