 Harry Potter / 1544
Re: Hey Harry Potter fans, what's up? (book 6 title spoiler)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 00:43:19 GMT

1.  So, it's been enough time that everyone has seen the Prisoner of Azkaban.
What'd you think?  Personally I liked the darker feel, and I actually think they
improved the time-travel aspect by adding details like Hermione throwing a rock
through the window and making the wolf noises.  More on topic, though, does
anyone have any movie-inspired MOCs to share?

Sorry no MOCs :(
but I loved the movie and will probably see it again in the theaters before
too long.  I loved the flow of the movie and think that it was well put
together.

I didn't like the differences between 1st 2 movies the last last one (lacked
continuity)

eg.  1st 2 movies hagrids hut is on flat ground in the middle of the
school yard (it looks like) and the 3rd, its on a slope.  Same thing with
the whomping willow.  Maybe minor gripes...but these are multi-million
dollar productions...you'd think they'd spend more time with attention to
detail.

snippage...

3.  I finally got the Sirius Black's Escape set.  Ignoring the gray issue, this
is a great set!  Lots of good pieces for castle building, I love Buckbeak, and I
don't mind Sirius in the different skin tone, because when I set him next to my
yellow figs it just looks like he's pale from prison.

I agree this set is one of the best sets put out this year, save for the
color issues.

4.  Book 6 is going to be Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.  Any thoughts?

I would think so...

she revealed it on her site: http://www.jkrowling.com

and on major book sellers (Amazon and Barnes and Noble) have the
title there.  Her book publisher (Bloomsbury Books) lacks the information
of the title or when it will be released.

I'm guessing between 4 to 6 months (hopefully in time for Christmas).

JK Rowling has said the title has to do with something with an incident
in book 2, but not to do with either (he-that-cannot-be-named) or Harry.

stuff to think about...

wierd that there hasn't been much postings with the movie out and the
sets out...i guess most of the conversation (at least the meaningful type)
has already been done.

Benjamin Medinets