 Harry Potter / 1546
Re: Hey Harry Potter fans, what's up? (book 6 title spoiler)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 19:18:20 GMT

1 I would have loved this movie if I had never read the book.(this is my
favorite in the series) but since i did read the book i really dont like this
movie it doesnt stick to the book like the first two did. im still going to
finish collecting all the sets and get the dvd when it comes out tho
3 thats a cool set, i have it
4 Nope but im quite sad to know that the series is coming to an end

-Jeff