 Harry Potter / 1543
1542  |  1544
Subject:
Hey Harry Potter fans, what's up? (book 6 title spoiler)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 20:02:26 GMT

Hi all,

So, why is this group so silent lately?  Let's get some chatter going.  A few
topics:

1.  So, it's been enough time that everyone has seen the Prisoner of Azkaban.
What'd you think?  Personally I liked the darker feel, and I actually think they
improved the time-travel aspect by adding details like Hermione throwing a rock
through the window and making the wolf noises.  More on topic, though, does
anyone have any movie-inspired MOCs to share?

2.  On that note, I've seen a couple of micro-scale Hogwarts on Brickshelf:

3.  I finally got the Sirius Black's Escape set.  Ignoring the gray issue, this
is a great set!  Lots of good pieces for castle building, I love Buckbeak, and I
don't mind Sirius in the different skin tone, because when I set him next to my
yellow figs it just looks like he's pale from prison.

4.  Book 6 is going to be Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.  Any thoughts?

Bruce