 Harry Potter / 1545
Re: Hey Harry Potter fans, what's up? (book 6 title spoiler)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 13:04:45 GMT

Hi Bruce, yeah I guess this is one of the quieter groups around (same as
adventurer and pirates), no MOC's, but I just got the Marauder's Map set, and
actually I'm quite pleased with it.

After all the complaints about the new colours (no I don't like replacing the
old colours with the new) I was quite surprised with the new red-brown. Its not
that bad a colour (of course, if they had kept the old brown I would have been
happier). It has some useful parts (thinking castle of course), and I got it at
20% off, so it was a bit of a bargain.

All I need to do now is figure out how to re-produce the red-brown colour in
MLCad and I can start planning some new MOC's (if/when I get a digital camera I
might be able to actually post some MOC's)

Regards - Ken Bailey