 Harry Potter / 1335
Re: MOT (My Own Theme): Chemistry Grad School
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:23:41 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, John P. Henderson writes:

envision the Frat House set including a trap door and hidden ghost figure...
(though I am not sure why)...

?  I was never in a frat, so maybe I'm missing something?

I was never in a frat either.  I was thinking that such things would be
appropriate, however, because in TLC sets they seem to show up in odd places
just so that a set can be more exciting.  I figured where else on a college
campus would likely have such things?

Good point.  Or a snake popping out at you.  It seems like every other Western
set has one of those (the others have exploding safes).

Bruce