 Harry Potter / 1314
Re: MOT (My Own Theme): Chemistry Grad School
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 22:16:20 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Anyway, here it is:
http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lab/newlab/newlab000.html

Bruce, I think you need to go get some air...

Heehee!  Seriously though, your site just gave me the laughs I needed at the
end of my workday (woop!  uh, not that I'd ever browse Lugnet while at
work... no, not me...)

I love the bathroom stall.  Classic!  And of course your prices are very
reasonable, considering the cost of tuition these days...  ;)

You could branch out and include supplement sets for a whole campus.  I
envision the Frat House set including a trap door and hidden ghost figure...
(though I am not sure why)...

Build On!
-Hendo