 Harry Potter / 1329
Re: MOT (My Own Theme): Chemistry Grad School
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 22:20:29 GMT

Anyway, here it is:
http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lab/newlab/newlab000.html

PLMKWYT,
Bruce

Yow!  How perfect is this?  Looks like things aren't much better in
chemistry than biology.  I showed this to my advisor and his reaction was,
"... I thought you guys liked it when I derived the equations."

Very cool.  The student office is missing the all important coffee machine,
though.

Felix
http://www.lugnet.com/~94