 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 998
997  |  999
Subject:
MOT (My Own Theme): Chemistry Grad School
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 22:05:37 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

I've developed my own whole theme - a Lego version of graduate school in
organic chemistry.  With an architectural concept based on the Harry Potter
theme, I've got various modules which stack together in a variety of ways to
create a whole research lab building.  Perhaps TLG could develop this as a
theme--I'm sure the whole AFOL/chemistry student demographic group (all 10 or
so of us) would snap this up.  :)

Anyway, here it is:
http://www.ozbricks.net/bricktales/lab/newlab/newlab000.html

PLMKWYT,