 Harry Potter / 1333
Re: MOT (My Own Theme): Chemistry Grad School
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:05:32 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Bruce Lowell writes:
Bruce,
That is really clever. It's even cooler than I imagined it would be :) But
I gotta say, that is one expensive monkey.
Keep up the good work.
-Bruce

LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage - http://bruce.kus-numa.net/lego/

Thanks, Bruce.  I'll bring in the lab sometime to show you.  Or maybe are you
going to go the the upcoming LUGOLA meeting?  I'll try to be at that.

On the monkey, he's a well trained lab technician.  That's pretty rare in a
monkey, so the price reflects it.  :)

Later,
Bruce