 Harry Potter / 1178
Re: new set connectability?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 00:30:50 GMT

Bill Wrote:
I think expecting total realism from a LEGO(R) toy building set is not
realistic.

I don't think we're expecting total realism, or even brick realism.   The
modules are a great way to rearrange and rebuild your castle on a non-brick
by brick level.  I was delighted to see TLC present the castle in the form
of interlocking modules.  I'm dissapointed that more of the sets aren't
built to the great modular specs, and I'm rebuilding them to be so.

Bill also wrote:
Build your own Hogwarts(R) castle, with your own Harry
Potter(R) and Hermione Granger(R) and their own adventures.

...and I do.  I have built a great Gryffindor dormatory module, library, and
charms classroom as well as fleshed out the third floor 4706 Forbidden
Corridor module so I can stack other modules on top of Fluffy's(tm).