 Harry Potter / 1172
Re: new set connectability?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 20:30:40 GMT

"DrewBear" <DrewBear@ATT.Net> writes:
I disagree with Kecia.  I have the new sets, and while they may seem like
they are part of the modular design, there are many "topper" modules.   Most
aren't able to have other sets stacked ot top of them, only able to "sit" on
other modules.  ie:what was supposed to be a first floor bathroom in set
4730 can only sit on top of other sets, ¡duh! not very first floor.

In England, and in fact most places outside the USA, "first floor" is
not the ground floor, but the one above.  Could this explain the problem?

--Bill

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")