 Harry Potter / 1177
Re: new set connectability?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 00:20:07 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Alfred Speredelozzi writes:
I think you are supposed to take the sand green roof pieces off, and then
you find that they stack nicely.  Of course, i don't own any of them, but I
can see it in the pictures rather clearly.

Some sets that's true (most of 4730), others its not.

For example, if you take off the green roof bits of 4735 slytherin, it's not
nearly as tall as the module needs to be to work with the other modules,
which are all thirteen bricks tall including the basebrick.  Stackable
maybe, modular no.

4726 Quidditch N/A isn't part of the castle
4728 Privet N/A isn't part of the castle
4729 Dumbledore's office is modular, hard to stack and top only
4730 Chamber of Secrets is mostly modular. (bathroom and towers are top only)
4731 Dobby isn't tall enough
4733 Dueling Club is a proper module.
4735 Slytherin isn't tall enough