 Harry Potter / 1176
Re: new set connectability?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 23:04:41 GMT

"David Carriker" <dcarriker@wbgppm.com> writes:
"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message
news:m2elbfdvkf.fsf@komodo.home.wards.net...
In England, and in fact most places outside the USA, "first floor" is
not the ground floor, but the one above.  Could this explain the problem?

Even so, Hogwarts castle has many more than just one floor above the ground
floor.  A first floor bathroom would logically still have other rooms above
it.

Not if it was situated in a part of the castle that is only two floors
high.

I think expecting total realism from a LEGO(R) toy building set is not
realistic.  Build your own Hogwarts(R) castle, with your own Harry
Potter(R) and Hermione Granger(R) and their own adventures.

--Bill.

P.S.: Sorry about the (R)'s, it's Friday and I'm getting punchy...

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")