 Harry Potter / 1149
Re: HP Train and Tracks.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 02:43:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, William R. Ward writes:
I don't have the set, but I've seen other people's
instructions.  There's a page that gives a rought idea of how to
convert it, showing LEGO train wheels as ghostly outlines.

Duh. If I would've looked at the rest of my instruction book, I could've
saved myself from embarassment.
Thanks everyone for being so patient with me.
They don't sell just wheels, but set 3737 includes 4 wheel pieces
along with a bunch of other undercarriage parts for $14.99.
I'm going to buy this set, and some tracks, so my Hogwarts Express has a
place to run.
Hope that helps.
Helps a lot. Thank you for all the information.
Hugs to all, Shirley.