 Trains / 17710
Re: HP Train and Tracks.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 03:36:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Shirley Kearns writes:
In lugnet.trains, William R. Ward writes:
I don't have the set, but I've seen other people's
instructions.  There's a page that gives a rought idea of how to
convert it, showing LEGO train wheels as ghostly outlines.

Duh. If I would've looked at the rest of my instruction book, I could've
saved myself from embarassment.

Embarassment? What embarassment? Nonsense.

Rather, if you'd looked at the rest of the instruction book, you might not
have decided to post here (and hopefully discovered some other useful
knowledge)...

Hope to see you again soon.