 Trains / 17707
Re: HP Train and Tracks.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.faq
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:23:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, William R. Ward writes:
"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Shirley Kearns writes:
I'm new to Lego and Lugnet, and this is my first post. Does anyone know if
the Harry Potter train will fit on the tracks for the electric trains? • ...
I agree with the X, but not the FUT.  I'm adding lugnet.harrypotter
back in this message.  People who read the HP group through NNTP
wouldn't see this part of the thread otherwise.

Maybe this should be in the FAQ? I don't think it is yet...

I agree, it should be, if it isn't.
Here's a wild and crazy idea. If you think a thread should be added to the
FAQ, how about cross-posting it to lugnet.faq?

Thanks

Cary