 Harry Potter / 1143
    HP Train and Tracks. —Shirley Kearns
   I'm new to Lego and Lugnet, and this is my first post. Does anyone know if the Harry Potter train will fit on the tracks for the electric trains? (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: HP Train and Tracks. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Hi and welcome. This is a commonly asked question and the answer is "sort of". Since the wheels used have flanges on both sides, they have some trouble going over switchpoints and through crossings cleanly. But they do sort of OK on simple (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

        Re: HP Train and Tracks. —William R. Ward
   (...) Yes. I built a steam engine using similar wheels and it will sit fine on straight track but derails on switches and curves. I'm sure the Hogwarts has the same problem. (...) Yes, it is. I don't have the set, but I've seen other people's (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: HP Train and Tracks. —Cary Clark
     (...) ... (...) ... Here's a wild and crazy idea. If you think a thread should be added to the FAQ, how about cross-posting it to lugnet.faq? Thanks Cary (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.faq)

        Re: HP Train and Tracks. —Shirley Kearns
   (...) Duh. If I would've looked at the rest of my instruction book, I could've saved myself from embarassment. Thanks everyone for being so patient with me. (...) I'm going to buy this set, and some tracks, so my Hogwarts Express has a place to run. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)

        Re: HP Train and Tracks. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Embarassment? What embarassment? Nonsense. Rather, if you'd looked at the rest of the instruction book, you might not have decided to post here (and hopefully discovered some other useful knowledge)... Hope to see you again soon. (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)