 Harry Potter / 1015
Re: What do you think of Goblin heads?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 16:11:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Erik Olson writes:
So, the Gringott's Bank set has goblin heads with protruding ears and such.
Are these a good idea in general, or best used sparingly?

If you are building an orc army, I would say - stock up.

Definitely.  I already used a few in the BrikWars game I played over the
weekend.  :D  I'd post a link to the pics, but BS is down.  :(

Okay, its back up, so here are some pics with the orcs in them:

Enjoy.  :)

Jeff