 Harry Potter / 1009
1008  |  1010
Subject:
What do you think of Goblin heads?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 05:04:29 GMT

So, the Gringott's Bank set has goblin heads with protruding ears and such.
Are these a good idea in general, or best used sparingly?

I figure that you can accept these heads as just one more special piece like
beards and hairdos, or worry about the juniorization and spudification of
minifig heads.

I wonder, will Lego confine these special heads to extra-human species like
giant bunnies, lycanthropes, droids and other golems, yodi,  Gungans and
goblins?

Will they cross the line and put a real protruding nose where an ordinary
painted yellow head would do?

Maybe they already have?

-Erik