 Harry Potter / 1010
Re: What do you think of Goblin heads?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 06:26:27 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Erik Olson writes:
So, the Gringott's Bank set has goblin heads with protruding ears and such.
Are these a good idea in general, or best used sparingly?

If you are building an orc army, I would say - stock up.

I figure that you can accept these heads as just one more special piece like
beards and hairdos, or worry about the juniorization and spudification of
minifig heads.

I wouldn't worry about it too much - I think that we already saw noses with the
native american figures, so I doubt they will have them sticking out anytime
soon.

I wonder, will Lego confine these special heads to extra-human species like
giant bunnies, lycanthropes, droids and other golems, yodi,  Gungans and
goblins?

That would be my guess.

Will they cross the line and put a real protruding nose where an ordinary
painted yellow head would do?

Let's hope not :)

-- Pawel

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/