 Harry Potter / *852 (-20)
  Re: knight's kingdom

(...) Also note: *Goblins Can't tell much from the picture, but it looks like a differen't Mini-fig head (with pointy ears) and maybe shorter legs or something? I wonder if that Troll (yes, it's a mountain troll I believe, I haven't read the books (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

"Kinda bothers" you? It extremelly bothers me! Castle was always my favorite theme, and a favorite among lego collectors over the world. I have no idea why they would discontinue the theme. KEith (...) ___...___ Get your FREE download of MSN (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

(...) Really kinda? Get over it... Those little product pamphlets that come in sets can in NO WAY be considered complete as far as the 2002 product line goes. The sets such a pamphlet announces are only "teasers" for the products being offered next (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

reference: (URL) has a copy of the 2002 brochure. note: there is NO mention of anything castle, knights kingsdom or otherwise.. i think this mean discontinued.. but my real question is why? because of hp, or new castle for later 2002? (somehow i (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

(...) It doesn't necessarily mean the Knights aren't being manufactured anymore. It may just be the shops gearing up to shift as much Harry Potter stuff as possible. It's selling from Legoland Windsor faster than they can stock it, and this is (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  knight's kingdom

does anyone have the inside scoop on whats happening with kk? it seems it is being discontinued soon; none of the stores in my area (north fla) sell them anymore.. is this because of hp? does that mean for the next five years the only castle stuff (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Lego Creator Harry Potter and Windows XP

"Steve Trease" <steve@trease.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:GLvIA1.7u2@lugnet.com... (...) on (...) I have not tested it, but the box says 98/ME and 2000 compatible which suggests to me that it will run without problems on XP. More generally, (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Lego Creator Harry Potter and Windows XP

Hi, Does anyone know if the new Harry Potter Lego Creator software will work on Windows XP? Cheers, Steve (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Encounter @ COSTCO

(...) Nope, neither one of those. Since Tim hasn't officially announced the 3 new sets I won't list them here, but if you go the the fbtb link listed above and then go into the HP forum you will see that Tim has basically let the cat out of the bag. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 4704 Missing Piece - Room of the Winged Keys

(...) That's what happened with me. When I first dumped the set out on my table, I looked for it and couldn't find it. Then, when I just gave up and opened the box that the capes came in it fell out. I noticed that the cape box that comes with all (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 4704 Missing Piece - Room of the Winged Keys

(...) Have you opened the little white cardboard "box" that contains the minifig capes? I have opened two sets of 4704 and in both cases the silver crown was packed in with the capes. Ken (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 4704 Missing Piece - Room of the Winged Keys

(...) No, but I was missing a cape in one set. Call lego customer service (check (URL) and they'll get you set up. (...) Actually, I think I saw the piece in one of the bellville pictures.... (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  4704 Missing Piece - Room of the Winged Keys

Was anyone else missing the silver 'crown' piece for the white queen figure in the new HP set 4704? Should I write to LEGO? Return it to the store? Can I get one on Baylit or a parts auction? It's not a crucial piece, but it looks rare and unique, (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Saw LotR Lego type sets by Playmates in the Lego section

Looks like Playmates toys bought the rights to LotR. The one set was 30 bucks and located in with the lego, right under the HP sets. Didn't look much like Lego except for the studs all over the base, the rest were premolded parts and the figs looked (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: LotR won't happen

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in news:GKG7HE.E0H@lugnet.com: (...) whoo small heads! great for those shamans to play with. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Gouge gouge gouge....gouge

Hi, everybody. Well, well, well. HP is out and about, and we have (of course) the expected prices. But lo! and behold, what do I see today but the infamous K-B consortium gouging *again* on a popular toy line: (URL) Yes, not content to be 20% over (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.market.theory)

  Careful what you wish for: clone LOTR blocks sighted

(Note follow-ups.) I've seen a couple mentions recently on various newsgroups that Playmates Toys had a "construction toy" license for Lord of the Rings. Never saw any concrete info, though Playmates has an "Intelli-Blox" logo on their website (not (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Modifications to Hagrid's Hut - A New Roof

(...) a nice touch... maybe TLG will make it as bundle it as a service pack ;-) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Modifications to Hagrid's Hut - A New Roof

(...) I agree with Lawrence. I prefer the original roof. Anyway, it's not paper, it's a fairly durable plastic. On top of that it's printed, and looks a lot better on the model than anything you could do with current bricks. I can't say I'm a big (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 4709 Hogwart's Castle found.

(...) I picked up the set 3 days ago myself. Other than the price, I thought the set was awesome all the way around. Well except for the paper panels for the roof, but otherwise a really cool set. But it only came with a Gryphindor/Slytherin flag. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact