 Harry Potter / *702 (-10)
  Re: More HP Comments and a few Pics!

(...) Duuhhh, I'm just an idiot, I guess!! sheeesh... Here (I hope) is the corrected address: (URL) this doesn't work, then I'll just quit!! <sigh> Tom (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: New Harry Porter doors Q

(...) I just answered this in my other posting a short while back! But the answer is YES! The doors fit the old style brackets just fine! have fun, Tom (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: More HP Comments and a few Pics!

(...) Oops...here's the web address I meant to post: http//:community.web...thyn/Ideas The other one is correct except for the http thingy! sorry! (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  New Harry Porter doors Q

Having seen Troy's great HP element pictures can anyone inform me as the whether these new door elements fit to the standard shutter bracket bricks (the ones we normal use for castle doors)? I think those door frame CARP pieces look naff. Stoof (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Harry Potter Minifigs - my 2 cent verdict -

What can I say other I am VERY excited about the entire HP range. Mucho kudos to Troy for posting the pictures...well here's my 2 cent worth of opinions: DUMBLEDORE (10/10): Kewl!!! I can see purple wizards, Hugh Hefner and doddering old geezers. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig Pictures Posted

"Dave Low" <stinglessbee@hotSPA...Email.com> wrote in message news:GJz8x7.E5z@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) Heh, yeah....that sauve purple bath robe. Now all you need to make is a few hundred Bunny Girls and a huge mansion!!! 8 ) I guess you could use (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig Pictures Posted

(...) The only thing that would give anything away from the story is explaining Quirrell's two-sided head. (So if no one has emailed you about it and you are still curious LMK.) So I'll give a general summary without spoilers for anyone interested. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig Pictures Posted

(...) The quality is perfect and the back-drops are a nice touch. (Which also enables us to discern the exact shades of each color!) Was I the only one surprised (surprised in a good way) that dumbledore’s hair is long! (URL) the ghost’s body is (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  More HP Comments and a few Pics!

Hi All, I just got through sorting through some of the new Harry Potter sets and thought I would add my comments! I love the new hair pieces only the female hair prevents you from having the minifig looking sideways. Because it hangs over the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Minifig Pictures Posted

(...) My thanks too. <snip> (...) LOL! Yeah, I'm gonna put it on the actress torso from the big Studios set. :) Ken (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact