 Harry Potter / *427 (-10)
  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) I noticed it, but not having read the books (nor do I plan to), I had no idea what it was. :) A baby dragon would be really cool, though. :) Jeff (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

In lugnet.harrypotter, Steve Bliss writes: <snip> (...) ***Possible Spoiler Follows*** * * * * * * * * * * * * There is one other room that wasn't included: Quirrell's challenge - the room with the Troll. Now granted it wasn't very exciting since (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

With a couple of Norbert's I can make a Dragons nest, with some tan 2x2 round bricks for eggs. I think my Dragon horde would like that :) (...) So was I..... :) I thought he was in a later (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Second Harry Potter Movie Trailer Released

(...) No, no, no, no, no...the minifigs! The costumes in the movie look GREAT...just like they should. But the minifigs look NOTHING like the movie...look at 'em! Monotone grey torso, hips and legs. Capes with STARS. They look NOTHING like the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

Matthew Gerber wrote in message ... (...) They aren't, they are wearing Brit-style school uniforms. Shirt, sweater, school badge, tie. I wore 'em at grammar school in the UK in the seventies. Hogwarts is, after all, a British boarding school, if a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) No, the back legs are different. NICK (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Second Harry Potter Movie Trailer Released

In a fun coincidence to our current HP LEGO news...the second movie trailer was released today. It's not up in Apple's QuickTime Movie Trailer Theater yet (though I suppose it will be in the next couple of days), so you'll have to go to (URL) and (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: First True Harry Potter Pics!

(...) I can't really see TLC producing a set with an 8x8 chessboard, especially not one in the right scale. And with 32 chessmen. What's dumb is they didn't include the potion-test room in the final confrontation set. That would have given them a (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  HP Figure Counts

I didn't notice anyone posting about the number of each figure that are in the sets, so here goes nothing... Just remember, I'm looking at the same pictures you are. You can understand if some of these counts are approximate. Known accuracy (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Detailed Pics of HP Elements

(...) Unlike Harry, who has an afro, Ron has a bowl cut. Did anyone else see this? NICK (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact