 Harry Potter / *1590 (-20)
  Re: Harry Potter themed train layout

(...) Hi Ed- nice work :) I bet your granddaughter loves it, with all the details. I love the way you did Diagon Alley, thanks for posting it! Cyndi (19 years ago, 1-Sep-05, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

  Harry Potter themed train layout

Last Christmas I put together my first LEGO train layout. I used to put up HO trains as a kid but had not done so for longer then I care to mention. Well, in 2004 I wanted to do a train layout for our granddaughter who is an HP fan and likes to play (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains) !

  The Sorting Monkey, A Vignette.

Can't figure out what theme you belong in? Take the 1x8 name brick off your Brickfest badge, and hand it to the sorting monkey! (URL) Click for pictures and the official LEGO Sorting Monkey Song! (ala the Sorting Hat song from Harry Potter) ~Kevoh (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.harrypotter, FTX) !!

  Re: some interesting new parts 4768

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Barnas" <jmbarnas@yahoo.com> To: <lugnet.harrypotter@lugnet.com> Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 4:43 PM Subject: Re: some interesting new parts 4768 (...) Hi Jeff, usually they appear together with the new (...) (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: some interesting new parts 4768

(...) thanks for sharing. any idea when these sets might be out? (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  some interesting new parts 4768

Hello happy builders, just to share some thoughts. I've just seen on Brickshelf pics from pieces in the new 4768 set. And some interesting parts are a tile with a scroll (see: (URL) be, at least, interesting for The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith ;-). (...) (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

This is my final plea and I will be silent about this (I will post the results though) from now on. Lugnet isn't filled with little children. There are thousands, I think, of members here who have jobs, families, children, spouses and other things (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western)

  Re: Lego Harry Potter - The Game???

(...) I doubt it but its a great idea!!! i would buy it (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Lego Harry Potter - The Game???

With the success of the Lego Star Wars game for Playstation 2, X-box, and PC, do you think Lego will follow suit and make a game with a similar design based on the Harry Potter Legos? Since the 4th movie is coming out this year, it seems like a good (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

I know this is posted to many many groups, but I really need people from all interests to help take this survey. There are so many members here at Lugnet yet I feared too few ever check the home page or .general. So, I plea with all of you to allow (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western)

  Re: New Book!!

(...) Oh? I had no idea. ;-) Now to figure out a way to get it and read it without absorbing it all in one sitting. :-D. (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  New Book!!

3 Days 14 hours 15 minutes 41 seconds...Cant wait! just thought i would let you all know. :-D (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: No HP Set Fans?

(...) Thank you, Aaron. That's very sweet. Hugs, Shirley. (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: No HP Set Fans?

(...) Potterania is wonderful, Shirley. I've gotten lost for over an hour just browsing through your village at different angles. I find it inspiring. Keep building, and keep posting! Aaron (19 years ago, 24-Jun-05, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: No HP Set Fans?

(...) Thank you Jonathan for your kind words. It's been 2 years in the making, and with Book 6 coming out in a month, I think I'll probably be adding more buildings to Potterania soon. 8-) Shirley. (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: No HP Set Fans?

(...) You've done an amazing job! I love all the work you've put in on all of the different buildings, as well as the interesting uses for some of the pieces. The Battle Droid bits made into a lamp is classice. I can't wait to see what you come up (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: No HP Set Fans?

Hi Timothy, I liked your Hogwarts buildings, especially the house. It has a different but charming flavor to it. If you'd like to see my HP Lego stuff, you can check out my website: (URL) call my HP world Potterania, and I've photographed the first (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: No HP Set Fans?

(...) Cool just in time for the new book! (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: No HP Set Fans?

"Jeff Barnas" <jmbarnas@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:IHEKE9.HtG@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks Jeff. I had a Hogs Head Inn built but did not like it and tore it apart. RichLUG is currently working on a Halloween layout (non train) that will be on (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: No HP Set Fans?

(...) The Goblet of Fire sets should bring at least a little love back to this group, but I dare say that it's never been anywhere near as popular as other groups. I happen to be a huge HP fan, and therefore love all of the sets they've created so (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.harrypotter)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact