 Harry Potter / 1571
Re: No HP Set Fans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 16:51:29 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Aaron White wrote:
I just came upon these sets myself. I decided to branch out and picked up four
of them at LEGOLAND. I must say that I think the Knight Bus is now one of my
all-time favorites. I haven't put together the newest Hogwarts Castle yet, but I
will be soon. Just putting out a little feeler since HP hasn't seemed to have
any love in a few months now.

The Goblet of Fire sets should bring at least a little love back to this group,
but I dare say that it's never been anywhere near as popular as other groups.  I
happen to be a huge HP fan, and therefore love all of the sets they've created
so far.(though the Aragog one was very lacklustre)