 Harry Potter / 1575
Re: No HP Set Fans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 19:50:25 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Shirley Kearns wrote:
Hi Timothy,

I liked your Hogwarts buildings, especially the house. It has a different but
charming flavor to it.

If you'd like to see my HP Lego stuff, you can check out my website:

http://shirleysworldofimagination.com/

I call my HP world Potterania, and I've photographed the first 2 Harry books
in Lego. I'm currently working on Prisoner.

Shirley.

You've done an amazing job!  I love all the work you've put in on all of the
different buildings, as well as the interesting uses for some of the pieces.
The Battle Droid bits made into a lamp is classice.  I can't wait to see what
you come up with for the Prisoner of Azkaban. =D