 Harry Potter / 1572
Re: No HP Set Fans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 22:14:11 GMT

"Jeff Barnas" <jmbarnas@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:IHEKE9.HtG@lugnet.com...

these are awesome cant wait to see the rest.

Thanks Jeff.  I had a Hogs Head Inn built but did not like it and tore it
apart.  RichLUG is currently working on a Halloween layout (non train) that
will be on display at our local Library during the month of October.  I plan
to contribute my Hogsmeade Village.  I hope to have the Post Office, Zonko's
Joke Shop, the Hog's Head Inn, and Madam Puddifoot's cafe done by then (as
well as a few generic village "filler" buildings).

I too wish that this newsgroup did a bit more traffic.  I plan to do what I
can to keep it interesting around here.  My guess is that posting will pick
up around mid-July.  ;-)

Tim