 Harry Potter / 1569
Re: No HP Set Fans?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 11:10:57 GMT

I am currently working on (among other projects) a Hogwarts Village.  I have
four complete right now and am working on several others.  I am trying to
use "non-standard" colors as much as possible.  The buildings here were used
as part of a larger town setting at RichLUG's last train show.  Warning -
these are large pictures.
Three Broomsticks:
Dervish & Bangs (with Scrivenshafts on the far right of the picture):
Misc. Village House:
Tim

these are awesome cant wait to see the rest.