 Harry Potter / 1587
Re: some interesting new parts 4768
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 18:44:24 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Barnas" <jmbarnas@yahoo.com>
To: <lugnet.harrypotter@lugnet.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: some interesting new parts 4768

In lugnet.harrypotter, Daan Bargerbos wrote:
Hello happy builders,

just to share some thoughts.

I've just seen on Brickshelf pics from pieces in the new 4768 set.
And some interesting parts are a tile with a scroll
(see: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1340880).
Must be, at least, interesting for The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith ;-).

And I noticed a *dark red* Window 1 x 2 x 2 2/3 Pane Lattice Diamond with
Rounded Top (see: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1340877
and http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1340849).

I'm not that fond of the big hull-piece,
but it's definitely a very nice set!

Best regards,

Daan Bargerbos

thanks for sharing. any idea when these sets might be out?

Hi Jeff,

usually they appear together with the new release of the movie,
which is in november.
Usually many shops do have their Lego a little bit earlier.
So maybe end of September, start of October?

best regards

Daan