 Harry Potter / *1412 (-20)
  Re: HP new sets ???????

(...) Hi James, basically I think it could have been a great idea if TLC made them 25 years ago (or so) like that, but doing something like that now probably won't effects kids so much, but for us AFOLs I don't think it's a good idea. Does anyone (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  Re: HP new sets ???????

"the black sword" <yarondor@012.net.il> wrote in message news:HoLD29.GEz@lugnet.com... (...) about (...) new (...) 2004 harry potter set minifigs will have quote endquote "more natural skin tones" good idea or not? personally I'm against it. Figs (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  New Harry Potter trailer

If you haven't seen it yet, be sure to swing on by www.harrypotter.com to checkout the new teaser trailer for The prisoner of Azkaban. In it you get a great glimpse of Sirius Black, the night bus, and dementors. Should make for a fun summer. Scott (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 2004 Castle Products

(...) Hi Jake, Thanks for those three very critical bits of information! The fact that Harry Potter & Castle can coexist is interesting. (many thought there were parallels to how Star Wars disallows Space.) Much obliged, your clarity is appreciated, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 2004 Castle Products

(...) Hi Jake, Thanks for those three very critical bits of information! The fact that Harry Potter & Castle can coexist is interesting. (many thought there were parallels to how Star Wars disallows Space.) Much obliged, your clarity is appreciated, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: HP new sets ???????

(...) Hi Ben, thanks for the info. (...) Always nice to know that TLC keep creating 'new inventions' and not repeating itself over and over again:-) Still a real roof might be worth something... (...) Hopefully we'll get some pictures soon, those (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  Re: HP new sets ???????

(...) Did the little bird mention if the train compliant 9V Hogwarts Express has new driver wheels? What better reason to make a new mold than the HP line? -Paul D. (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: HP new sets ???????

Hi, A little bird told me that there should be a re-release of the Hagrid's Hut (this time with a real roof), a re-release of the Hogwarts Express (this time with 9V motor and train compliant), and a triple decker bus (Knight Bus) in purple. We (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  Re: HP new sets ???????

(...) It is still 6 months away. I bet we'll know for sure in 3. Toy Fair is coming in February. -Erik (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  Re: HP new sets ???????

Yaron, I think it's no movie=no sets. I dont think the movie will come out till summer time, and we'll prolly get the HP sets then. -Lenny (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  HP new sets ???????

Hi everybody, Just wondered if I missed it or something but I havn't seen anybody talks about 2004 new sets from the Harry Potter line and it seems weird because of the new movie. Does anyone knows anything about that? P.S. Due to the new (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  More custom Harry Potter Mini-Figs

Here's some more of my wife's work... (URL) you want to see them live visit us at Cantigny! (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter License

(...) There has been no offical announcments. From hanging around people who know more than I know I can tell you the new releases will coincide with the movie release. I know that an old favorite will be re-released (not un like the X-Wing) It (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter License

(...) Is there any news release out that says so? I clearly a news release (which I cannont find at the moment) that states that LEGO was granted a 3-film license. LEGO can and probably will make arrangements that will extend the license for the 4th (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Who needs Jedi to defend the Galaxy...

with Harry Potter patrolling the quadrant with his Sorcerer Stone powered Hogwarts Galaxy Defender? Features: Twin afterburners Neon spider point defense system Wing mounted laser cannons Magic wand launcher Made solely with the bricks of set (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Harry Potter License

(...) No , Lego is NOT done with HP... (...) Intrested in HP or not the Lego series has brought a lot of great parts out that would other wise never have been made. A lot of the LOTR creations I've seen make extensive use of HP elements. Juniorized (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter License

(...) As far as I know, the original license is to be 3 films. Warner has decided to go on with the forth movie, which will start filming some time in late 2004 or early 2005. Even though I am a Harry Potter fan, I hope that LEGO does not continue (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Harry Potter License

Is it true that the license is only for the 1st 2 movies? Basically, is what we see out now all that we are getting? (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  What's in a name?

Check out the name of Noah Hathaway's character in (URL) this> fine cinematic outing. Hmm... Dave! (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, FTX)

  4720 Knocktun alley Instructions

Hello to all, Could anyone send me a scan copy of the 4720 Knockturn Alley instructions scan? Thanks in advance. (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact